Cleaning and Prevention
Dentistry is founded on the principle of prevention. All patients are recommended twice yearly cleanings and examinations. Not only do they help you catch dental problems before they become more serious, they leave your gums healthier, and your teeth cleaner and whiter. A scale & clean removes hard plaque that cannot be removed by brushing and flossing alone. It also involves polishing to keep your teeth looking their best.
What are some preventative measures I can take?
- Brush with a fluoride toothpaste
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush after each meal
- Floss daily before bedtime
- Use an oral rinse after flossing
- Avoid sugary foods, coffee, and tobacco
Contact us today to make an appointment and get more information.