Professional teeth whitening is faster, more effective, and longer lasting that treatments you find over the counter. As we age, our teeth darken over time. We can brighten your teeth by five to ten shades in a single session, but maintaining good oral hygiene and steering away from certain foods and beverages will help keep any future whitening services to a minimum.
- Thorough cleaning and polishing of teeth
- Application of gum protectant
- Application of whitening agent
- Whitening agent is light-activated
- Whitening agent is left on teeth for several minutes
- Teeth and gums are rinsed
Post whitening treatment, it makes sense to avoid eating and drinking foods and drinks that can lead to further staining and discoloration.
Additionally, avoid brushing immediately after treatment.
Things to avoid:
- Tobacco products
- Coffee and tea
- Red wine
- Food coloring
- Any bright-colored drinks
Contact us today to make an appointment and get whiter looking teeth.